Chapter

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The First Half of the Year Summary (Part 2)



Yohooo!!! I was reading my blog posts and cried TT^TT

Whatever. I wrote some points for the first semester of school so that I won’t forget anything but it’s no use. I have no idea what the points lead too!!!!! >,<

Let’s just write what I remember.

First, there’s this Thursday where Syamiel’s acting weird and I was like ‘what the hell is wrong with him’. Then he suddenly said to Nana (I called Lyana, Nana now) that he will not come to school tomorrow, and Nana asked him why. Then he said this,


Aku ada medical check up esok.


The both of us were like hell no! Stop lying lah (this is because those who went to get a medical check up are usually going to move to asrama)

And he was like, yeah… I’m moving -_-

Lyana and I don’t really give a damn about it but the both of us almost cried the next day. Why? Well, the douche really didn’t show up. We both panicked and asked Fahmi about it. Fahmi pun apalagi, terperanjat bagai nak rak lah!!! Makin risau semua. Then, the whole class became worried. We were like freaking worried ‘cause that time, Syamiel doesn’t own a phone yet.

On Monday, we saw him and the class were like


Syamieeeeeeeel!!! Where were you?!!! We were scared to death!!!! Wuaaaaaa!!! Don’t scare us like that!!! (those reactions were PROBABLY all mine ;P)


That’s how Syamiel scared us. The same thing happens to Danial but I’ll write it in a different post.

Now let me tell you about KRS punya kenaikan pangkat.

Fahmi, Dyb, Dania, Steph, Nadhira and Danial are those who participated. Fahmi, Dyb, Dania and Nadhira become Corporal while Steph and Danial become Lance Corporal. Starting from this day on, Fahmi becomes crazy about ranks. He was boasting about how he was a corporal to me and I was like,


Dude, I’m a sergeant who’s gonna be promoted to Sergeant Major (insyaallah) next year -_-


And he looks like he’s about to kill me XD Though he was later promoted to Sergeant but that’s another story.

Next story, you know how abnormally active my friends are. So, our new class teacher a.k.a. our Math and Add Math teacher was kinda surprise I guess. The thing is, we have no idea that she’s pregnant. When we found out we were like okaaay…. We’re going to behave. But then, she didn’t come to school for quite sometime. At first we liked it ‘cause it means no Math and Add Math!!! 

But then!!!!! We found out that she had a miscarriage. We fell so mad at ourselves. Starting from that day on we acted more properly than we used too... But it only last a while… Like three months or less XD 

But we’re really sorry Cikgu TT^TT

This year(2014), I started to have classes at Shavvin’s house. Add Math class… You know, ADD MATH!!!!!! Well, whatever. After a few months, after school, I balik rumah Syamiel uools!!! LOL. Well, it’s because I have Art class every Thursday until 5 and my tuition is also on Thursday at 6.30. So, rather than going back home, I went to his house. My friends were like,


F*****g hell!!! Allya what happen to you?! You crazy b***h!!!
That’s so absurd! I know you’re bold but not that bold!


I was like, its not like I was trying to rape him or anything!!!

I guess that is all for this post. See ya on part 3!

And yeah, we have a few new friends this year (2014).

Iffa Illyana (pindah dah), Nur Fatini, Megat Nazryl (masuk around September) and Haziq Kharu (not Syahmi Haziq, another Haziq. Masuk masa final exam)

Tata ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment