Chapter

Sunday, January 4, 2015

The First Half of the Year Summary (Part 1)

Hi, everyone!!! Long time no see! I'm writing this at around 1 am? I'm writing this post using mom's phone (yes, I have no phone. Anyone wanna sponsor me? XD) Well, only some of the post is written using mommy's phone; it's kinda slow. (WELL ITS IS NOW 2015 XD)

I haven't write anything for quite some time now. I'm quite busy... I guess... And why did I suddenly feel like writing now is because I want to recap what happen in school on the first term or school; now that the second term is going to start in a few days.

Ok first, almost all 3 KRK are still in the same class except for those who entered 4 SC2 which is Hariz, Amirul and Wan Zahar, 4 Akaun Siti, Didiy and Marsha and here are the list of those who moved out.
1. Zakiah (Sekolah Sains Seri Puteri)
2. Izzah, Zal, Fikri (Sekolah Teknik KL)
3. Amirul (Malaysia Aviation Training Academy)
4. Amy (Sekolah Sains Perempuan Seremban)
5. Nabil (MRSM something well he was supposed to enter SAS)
6. Zan (MRSM Kubang Pasu)
7. Aisyah (MRSM Langkawi)
8. Loshini (SMK Seri Kembangan)
Fortunately, 2 of them came back, which is Aisyah and Zan. Tak selesa lah dorang katakan XD

Here are the list of our PMR result.

Straight A's
Amyza Amran
Aisyah Hairul Azhar
Ainur Izzati
Kanimozhi
Loshini
Shavvin
Nabil Ahnaf
Danial Farhan
Nur Zakiah

7 A's 2 B's /6 A's 1 B's
Stephanee Chelvan
Nur Nadiah
Aiza Mastura
Syahrizan Syahmi
Syahrizal Syahmi
Nadhira Malisha
Vignesh Vaaran
Mazlin Syazira
Nur Izzah
Adibah Thuraya

6 A's 2 B's
Me!
Lyana Syaheerah (my forever we're-together-result buddies)
Fahmi Ibrahim
Syamiel Khuzaifah
Muhd. Nur Hazarizq
Fikri Shah
Amirul Azhan
Emir Danial
Siti Aisyah
Farisa Dania

5 A's 3 B's
Firdaus Zainuddin
Nur Marsha
Muhd. Hariz
Diyana Azizan

Our ex-classmates:
Athirah Nazari - 7 A's
Fatin Nazirah - 7 A's (I thinklah)
Yaya, Afiq, Haziq, Farah Nadia - straight A's

I'll just skip about Amy's birthday since I wrote it in my other post.

See you later!!! 'till my next post! Part 2

Tata ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment