Chapter

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The First Half of The Year Summary (Part 3)


Hello everyone. It’s been while… I promised you that I’ll write the part 3 but something came up and all. Soooo yeaaah…

I’m actually taking my trials now but I suddenly feel like writing something…

Okaaay! The story starts about when I was first introduced to TrEES or Young Voices for Conservation (YV4C). Tapi kan, I think that I will tell this TrEES story in a different post since it’ll make this post unimaginably loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

So, let me continue my next story. During our semester break (the short 2 weeks break). Mazlin, my mother, Hazarizq’s parents, Wawa and I, helped our teachers (Ckg. Zailawati, Ckg. Sarimah and Ckg. Laila) to build(?) this garden because we were participating in the Putrajaya FLORIA 2014. Tons happened. This and that. It was tiring but worth a lifetime. 

Sadly, we didn’t win anything but its okay. Competition is all about winning and losing (a loser’s sentence XD). 

During this competition, I found out that Ckg. Sarimah is going to move to this vocational school in BBST. The reason is simple; she wanted to teach fashion since her major is fashion designer. I felt sad when I heard the news.

On our last day, Ckg. Sarimah told Mazlin and I on how amazing our class is. She told me how she disliked this one batch because they’re sooo freaaaking ruuude (I despise them!) and why she liked my class. She said that our class is formal but in a good way but that other batch is formal tak bertempat. I pun apalagi, melantak terus! Ckg. Sarimah said this and that. 

During our final moments, she said this


Saya suka sangat dengan kelas awak. Especially bila kita buat Taridra dulu. Kelas awak sporting. Awak semua kena kuat tau, memanglah semua orang tak nampak kebaikan awak tapi kami, guru-guru yang pernah mengajar awak akan sentiasa menyokong awak.


I didn’t cry but TT^TT It was very touching!!!This means that there will me no moooore Taridraaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Something hilarious happened. Before going back home, the FLORIA volunteers were eating at this kedai mamak. When I entered this kedai mamak, I smiled to this group of polices and they nodded back. After we finished eating and all; when we went to the car (My car, Ckg. Sarimah’s car and Ckg. Zaila’s car), we saw this ticket with DENDA written on it. I was cursing those polices and Ckg. Zaila said that she didn’t get that denda ticket. So, we made this conclusion that those police officers didn’t denda Ckg. Zaila because she has this FLORIA pass in her car and since those polices saw me earlier, acting cute and all, they didn’t denda Ckg. Zaila XD So yg kena my mom and Ckg. Sarimahlah. Hilang $50

Btw, Mazlin and I had a sleepover during the FLORIA thingy. We were doing facials and all XD

On to next story, my class and I (obviously) were on our way back to our class from the Chemistry or the Physic Lab (I forgot) when we saw students bringing their bag and ran to get out from the school area. All we can think about was

WHAT IN THE WORLD? -_________-

And we resumed our journey to the class leisurely and once we reached our class we fool around and made these extremely loud noises. Suddenly, Fahmi (I think), went inside the class and tell us all to hurry up and pack our bags because the school is about to crumple down into pieces (this is soooo exaggerating :p) Kita apa lagilah, kelam kabut kemas bag and all. 

I was one of the last person to went outside the class since I’m a worrywart and I just have to make sure that everybody is OUT! I went out because Nana (I call Lyana, Nana now) dragged me since she was ordered by Fahmi to get everyone outside.

By then, only a few students were left in the school area and there was only me, Fahmi and Nana on the 2nd floor. Fahmi begged us to just leave him because he was waiting for Syamiel since he went missing after that particular Science subject finished. I stood still outside the class not moving even though Nana tried to drag me (I’m basically stronger than her… Duh)

Fahmi probably felt hopeless when he saw me acting like that but then Ckg. Hayati came and literally dragged me and Nana by force (I cant use my inhumane strength on my teacher!) And I literally shouted Fahmi’s name (over -_-) 

When I arrived at the school hall, I saw Syamiel and I was trying my best not to kill him since my darling ketua kelas is inside the freaking school area risking his life to wait for you!!!!! I was mortified and thank God, I saw Fahmi following behind us… Running to us actually. So that was the story of how I almost lost my school (Nothing happened. Alhamdulillah)

And a huge THANK YOU to Prem and his gang for informing the teachers that there were huge cracks in our school wall! Good job, Prem! ;)

That is all for today…

I think I have a fever (though my cute adorable tiny Koala thermometer says that its only 37.5°C)

But still!!! I have trial tomorrow!!! Agama pula tu!! Gonna find my paracetamol!

Tata ;)

Here are some photos from The FLORIA 2014 (Fahmi said that it was ugly >,<)
We're not racist! Black + White = GREEEEEY <3

Our garden during the night

Our garden during the day

Some random university's garden

In the making ;)

I present to you, The CYBERIAN REVERIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment