Chapter

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Makan Malam Amal SKCJ

Last Saturday, I went to Sekolah Seri Puteri (SSP). Ada Makan Malam Amal SKCJ sempena 10 tahun SKCJ buka. I, as SKCJ's 1st batch ofcozlah kena datang :)

There's quite a lot who came. Me, Faiz, AHA, Syafiq, Haziq and we met Junny and Mazni there. Here are some pictures.

Mazni, Junny, Me and AHA

With Syafiq~ Be jelly CT XD

SKCJ's 1st batch
With Faiz and Sir Ade (CIKEDI)

Faiz and Cikgu Rosmah

Faiz's mom, me, Cikgu Rosmah, my mom, Faiz and Faiz's dad
 Cikgu Rosmah has been a really great help for both me and Faiz. So the both of us really appreciate her :)

My teachers TT^TT
It was quite fun. But I am not satisfied with the slide show. Ada gambat Mazlin je!!!!! We went home at around 11 pm. It was a pleasant night ;)

That is all :)

P.s: Kem Pengurusan Jenazah.


With the 'jenazah'
P.P.S: Do you all know my friend Syakirah? Hell she looks like f(x) Sulli! I was seriously shocked! I met her at MMA SKCJ and I was stunned! Betul ckp Faiz, semua dah kurus aku je yg tak kurus2. Stressss!!!!

This is how Sulli looks like. If you wanna see more just Google up f(x) Sulli ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment