Chapter

Thursday, October 31, 2013

6 Years Time Courage!

          I have done it!!!!! At last, after 6 years of mustering all of those courage, I've done it! I've confess to that certain someone! People can call me crazy but hell I don't care! At last!!! Since it's almost his birthday soon, I bagi jelah hadiah terus. HANDMADE stuffed animal + letter (so classic XD)

          Thank you to all my friends who has been such a great help all this time! Thank you especially to Nana, NodNod, AHA, Ainur, Dybo and CT for all the cheering today! (mcm menang award pulak!)

          So, this is how it happens. I waited for him in front of the surau with CT and gave him the present. And he was like

Kau kenapa Allya. Tetibe je. Thanks tau :)

Bila dah agak jauh I called him and kinda shouted

Wei ****, aku suka kau tau! (with a very dominant tone) <         This is truly Fifty >///,\\\<

and CT chin~ pulled me. Thank you CT.

Now I can finally let him go! And please, if you read this post, read the most bottom part of my letter! Remember the 3 KRK part! I'll punch you hard if you did it! Like literally did it! ARASSO!!!

That is all for today!

Bubye ;)

2 comments: