Chapter

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Annyeong (Part 2)

Hi, we meet again.

Okay lets get back to the topic. Today at school me and my crew-mates are quite busy. We need to pack foods for the graduates and collect their graduation robe. Berat kau tau robe tu! And bla bla bla.

After me and my crewmates finished our tasks, we sit at the canteen. Shavvin and Viggy are also with us. Shavvin suddenly asked me

Ye ke aku stay sampai Form 5?

I was like hah?!

And he was like

Aku tak semestinya stay sampai F5. Aku lari lah tahun dpn.

I almost cried when he said that (eventhough I know that he's goofing around) He said that after he saw the picture that I posted on Twitter.

  

Okay next, I took some selca with my darling seniors XD and friends too~ 

With SMKC's 'Lee Min Ho'!
With my longtime senior! Yen!!!


With my most fashionable senior! Jun!

The Joker, Jacky!

Siti with Viggy

Aiza and Viggy

Me and Viggy 1

Me and Viggy 2

At around after 12, NodNod, Ami, Nana and Ainur went to the surau to rest and sleep. But they saw something unexpected there and went back to the canteen. Mcm nak tercabut jantung I, Dybo, Aiza, Didiy and CT + Steph! Then, kita pun bergosip. Hohoho XD Shavvin ngan Viggy pun ikut bergosip sekali :)

 I guess that is all. Tata ;)

P/S: At almost the end of the graduation ceremony, the seniors sang Seasons in The Sun by Westlife. When I heard it I almost cried! Even Shavvin gets emotional! TT^TT To be exact I cried. Hehehe XD 

I MISS MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS!!!

2 comments: