Chapter

Friday, June 21, 2013

As I walk down memory lane

As I walk down the memory lane
I could see you smiling for me
But now everything has changed
'cause now, that smile of yours is hers

Huhuhu I'm sooo happy right now! Forget about those weird things up there... You know, you know!!! Yesterday something good happen! Me and him, we were talking like we used to when we're little! Aigoo! Adinda saya yang tercinta memang sangat comel ;)

I feel like crying because it bring backs memories. He talks about his girl and stuff, just like the old days :D So since we're in the moment, I ask him about the promise that he made when we were in standard 4 and 6. Guess what? Well, I already predict this...

HE FORGOT ABOUT IT! or should I say HE CANT REMEMBER IT!!!

Gosh, he is such a jerk! How can he forget that promise! I'll seriously kill him if he still cant remember it later in form 5! No kidding!

Before, it breaks my heart to know the truth
But now, since you made me shed to much tears
I don't care about the past
As long as you don't hate then I'm fine. :)

2 comments: