Chapter

Friday, May 24, 2013

My Daily Routine

Thank God, exam is over!

Back to the topic... My friends ask me about my daily face routine... So here it is...

I wash my face in the morning with Etude House Happy Essential Foam Vitamin C
This face wash is amazing... You cant see the effect immediately but after using this for 2 weeks my face is more bright than before. It makes my face feels dewy. It has a faint lemon scent and it will hurt a bit if you have a newly made scar (like pimple scar).

Second, I use Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
This thing is amazing!!! I use it as a toner and as a mist(use it after you put on your BB cream or any other make up base).

Third, I use Etude House Moistfull Aloe Soothing Gel
Okay, this thing is a must have for those who has an oily or combination skin. It is a water base moisturizer. You just need to pump a little amount for your whole face. The 300ml bottle will last up for about 6 to 12 months.

That is my morning routine but my night routine will forever be a secret... Hehehe...

Before going to school, I use a little amount of BB cream (Etude House Bright Fit BB cream) and powder(Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder).

Also, people around me ask how to wear BB cream the right way. Just watch this video and you will know how.





No comments:

Post a Comment