Chapter

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Surprise!

First of all, I have exam today. BM and Sejarah. BM okaylah tapi Sejarah......................................... I don't know what to say.

There's only one way to describe 'Sejarah'.... IT KILLS!

Okay now the surprise part.... Daebaaaak!!! Afiq Mahadi datang sekolah harini!!! I was downstairs at the vending machine thingy and suddenly Dyb come and said

ALLYA!!! Afiq Mahadi datang!

I thought she was lying but then the other form 2 students said that they saw Apiqy~ I left Fatin (sorry Fatin) and hurriedly ran back to my class. There I saw Fahmi and I asked him whether he sees Afiq but........... he was also surprise. Then datang lah si Akmal Hakim and told Fahmi that his best friend came.

That happened in front of the library. When we were walking back to class Apiqy came and Fahmi terus hug dia! Alolo, so sweet <3

I was like a ghost there. My face were pale and stuff. The reason why I suddenly become pale is first, I cant believe he's here! It's been a while since I last saw him. Second, apsal tinggi sangat budak ni!!!!!! Aish geramnya aku!!!

Hahahahahaha (syok sendiri) tapi malangnya Afiq, kau datang pada waktu yg salah. Kita semua tgh stress belajar Sejarah... So minta maaflah kita semua tak layan kau sangat tadi.. Hehehehe

Sekarang ni I'm waiting for Ardella to be back from school. Dia sekolah petang and I know that she knows what questions is out for tomorrows Agama's paper... Hohohohohoho!! Cepatlah balik Delly!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Owh.. ni lah kau buat time menunggu aku :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ofcourse! drpd pening 7 keliling belajar agama XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hye!
    Kedatangan yg x diduga..
    Aku x tau korang tgh Exam waktu tu..
    Sorry kalau aku dtg menyebbkan korang x score..maaf mengganggu..

    Tq because remember me..

    ReplyDelete
  5. chillax dude... it's not a big deal... takde yg fail pun ;)

    You are Most Welcome :)

    ReplyDelete