Chapter

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hi Hi Hi

Hi hi!!! It's been a while... I actually didn't know what to write but then again, my friends are killing me!!!

Okay. How r you guys? You guys okay? Alive? Hehehe...

At school today...

We have maths exam today... Nak mati bediri aku belajar! Paper 1 boleh tahanlah but paper 2 is quite hard... Nothing much happen today... Except for the fact that my feet are killing me right now, thanks to a certain SOMEONE! That guy is insane. I mean he is like 63kg and he stand on top of my foot?! He is definitely INSANE, INHUMANE!

Oh yes. Today, Shavvin said something that I could not believe! Even my friends didn't believe it! After our Maths 2 paper, before going back home I scream

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Aku harap aku tak fail!!! Tolonglah!!! 

Then Shavvin whisper(to himself) something.

Kalau kau Allya, mesti kau boleh dapat 'A'

Me ---> O.O

I then buat buat tak dengar and ask him "Apa Shavvin?" and he was like shaking his head from the left to the right...

Hehehehehe... Tak sangka pula Shavvin fikir mcm tu... Kukukukuku XD Terharu T.T

Daily life...

You know, you know! There's this book that I am reading and.................... I'm loving it!!! I've known this book for ages but then mcm malas nak baca(and malas nak beli... mahal!)

It's tittle is

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY (TRILOGY)

Thanks to Ardella for giving me the PDF version of the book... Seriously this book is amazing!!! Eventhough it is quite inappropriate but well... To little of everything is not good you know... Kukukukukuku XD

Huuuh... I guess that is all for today... I wanna read Christian Grey and Ana Steele adventure! Wohooo!!!

P/s: Cant wait to go back to my hometown!!! Indonesia here I come!!! And congratz to my darling uncle who is now a married man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment