Chapter

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hello Blog!

Wow! How long has it been since my last post? All this time I've been writing my daily life somewhere far far away. Hehehehehe XD

I have exam next week or to be precise next Tuesday... Seriously, pening tujuh keliling kut! Bayangkan! Agama ada 70 bab (form 1 + form 2)!!! Pening pening pening!!!!!!

Just like what Jonghyun from SHINee said

Is this the reality that you really want!!!

Hihihihi~ These days I'm obsessed with SHINee... Thanks to the drama 'To The Beautiful You' which may cause my grades to drop, again XD

I'm actually writing this post to share something...

Tips on how to become an A+ Student

First thing first no matter how stupid you are you'll become smart after doing those things below and no matter how smart you are, if you ignore those things below, you'll surely become dumb or maybe smart but the dumb way XD

Tips.
  1. Belief in your religious. For the Muslim, believing in our God is must! We have to pray and stuff. 
  2. Respect your teachers and don't hate them. This is important. If you make your teacher angry, hurry up and apologies before it's too late because if they hate you or if you hate them, you will never get what they teach.
  3. Love your parents. Like seriously! We are here in this world thanks to them. Love them. Well, I am not actually a good child myself but I love them. Our parents blessing are important.

Most people actually ignore those things above.

You don't have to be a saint to belief in your religious. Just do what they ask you too and that's it!

It is not wrong if you don't like one of your teachers and stuff. I too don't like a few of my teachers but I have never ever hate a teacher. Their blessing are also important.

Child who hates their parents are usually problematic right. I mean why would you hate your parents. We are here thanks to them. They've spent lots of money for us and how can you just hate them?

God's blessing + Teachers blessing + Parents blessing = A bright future.

So no matter how dumb you are your future is 75% bright if the 3 of them bless you, but if you don't have their blessing, even if you're smart, you future is 75% dark.

Think about it guys...

2 comments:

  1. I think you can be a Motivator..!
    Or Pendidikan Islam Teacher..

    Hope you success in your life..

    @afiqmahadi 6c '10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never be a teacher Afiq... I cant teach... Hehehehe XD Thank you... You too.. I hope you're successful now and later... ;)

      Delete