Chapter

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Amy's Birthday!

Hello everyone! I think this is my first post in 2014. Thank God, it's a decent post XD
https://twitter.com/allyamuchaerany/status/427019316727271424
Okay! Where should I start?

Uhmmmm... Alhamdulillah most of us 3 KRK scored well in PMR and most of us are in the same class AGAIN.

Well, as you all know, Amy's birthday is on the 24th.Since she is moving (yes, she is moving away TT^TT) we were planning to throw her a surprise birthday party at my house but then change it to today. Why? Because my friends are all to busy to come. Huuuh....

Okay! Where was I? Oh yes, we were planning a surprise birthday party for her, but before that let's go a few days back before the party.

23rd January 2014

Today, murid warganegara will get RM100 from the government. Our class 4 SC1 + 4 Akaun was sitting in one place in the canteen. I don’t know who but someone suddenly started singing happy birthday for Amyza so everybody sang along. However, the unexpected thing is that the whole canteen a.k.a. the whole upper form actually sang HB to Amy. And Cikgu Zaweyah wishes her... Since Amira's birthday is on the 25th Hazarizq sang the whole mighty birthday song but no one actually follows so yeaah... it is kinda awkward...
p.s. Syamiel actually kissed a 3 year old girl a.k.a. Emir's Ithoughtshewashisdaughter niece. Terus tergamam budak tu! Miel, Miel.

Back to the present. We have sekolah ganti today. So we celebrate it today (apebendaakumerapunie)

Visit my twitter and see some of the pictures and videos. It's there. Even though someone actually asked me to delete his photo but hell I care. You kacau I, I akan balas 2x ganda. Hahaha XD jahatnya. Just kidding ;) Since I'm a pure and kind hearted girl (wuek!) I'll delete the photo Mr. Cursy. So be kind with me.

Here's a video that I cant upload in twitter. Amy's Surprise Birthday Party in the making ;)

Oh yes, we have new friends ma~ Fatini and Ifa.

Here's me and Fatini. She is from Penang or should I say Pulau. God she has a very ladylike voice which is so not us XD


Tata ;)

1 comment:

  1. Harap sangat amy tak pindah tapi nak buat cmner kan... Amy, Happy belated bufday!!!!

    ReplyDelete