Chapter

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

STRESS

I'm not stressed out. Chillax XD

Okay first thing first..........

Hey you budak budak 5 ekor please lah stop bergaduh (gedik bhai) Sekejap kawan sekajap gaduh. C'mon! I know that in friendship pasti ada pergaduhan but please! Dah selalu sangat lah... Dahlah dahlah. Korang fikirkanlah ye...

Second,

Today sure is fun! I had fun in the morning! Masa KH I have to do this electronic project. I did it on my on since I x de partner (tulah siapa suruh selalu x dtg) Cikgu Azizah said that I finished it quick ^ >^ Kembang XD

Masa PJ, Nody, Aisyah, Aiza, Amy and I were talking about marriage. I mean can you imagine us marrying  each other!
Examples:

Fahmi ♥ Aisyah
Syamiel ♥ Amy
Hariz ♥ Athirah
Aiza ♥ Danial

Hahahahahahahahah XD It must be funny XD Mesti lawak reunion nanti XD

Next, masa math I did this thingy. It is TOP SECRET ma...... Hmmmm... Oh yes! Masa agama we went to the computer lab and watch this video about Islam. Pergh! Gila benar! Sadis banget!

After that we ada kelas komputer. We learn this and that. Our leader pula buat kerja gila. He opened this one link. It's a link that can allow us to chat with people we don't know. He pun dpatlah seekor perempuan ni. Thanks to Athirah and I (perasan lebih XD)

Here is her picture that she sent to us


She is quite cute but she is suspicious... Hahahahahahhaha XD Just kidding...

Okay that is all for today..

Tata ;)
Oh yes! Welcome To SMKC Pra U 1 !!! Hohohohohohoho XD

2 comments:

  1. Uh allya..... Can i say this one thing??? Why do u put me with that GORILA??!! i think it is betterif u put me wilth my MM

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh amy my love :p up tp melah.... my blog XD

    ReplyDelete