Chapter

Monday, May 7, 2012

-1 x -1 = ?

Okay this post has something to do with the title. Firstly, nothing much happened last week. Yesterday pula my brother ada sports day so I went there even though there is The English Drama Team punya makan makan. Bla bla bla...

Today, its raining. So the KEREKS pun mengikut udara. Mood kiterang jd sewel sikit. It gets funny masa math XD

Teacher Premo asked Syamiel

What is -1 x -1

Then Syamiel answered

0

The whole class were like laughing! And then Teacher pun tanyalah Amirul the same question as Syamiel and he answered 2 because Shavvin said that it was 2 (he menipu XD)

Memamng lawaklah. Masa rehat pula, the boys are having their hand wrestling competition. Okay. It's creeping me out. They were all so strong! (except amirul) Seram den.

Masa BM pula, Zan, Aisyah, Nody and I made this Sengal Karangan. I'll show it to you on my next post.

Masa Bi pula, Teacher Normitza was sick so after we did the oral test, teacher asked us to do our own job. Shavvin, Zan and I pun start lah bergosip XD

Masa petang pula, Aisyah and I went to SKCJ and mengacau cikgu cikgu sekolah rendah XD We meet Cikgu Mazlina, Sir Ade, Cikgu Rosmah, Ustazah (I forgot her name!) and Cikgu (I forgot her name too!)

Hahahahahahhahaha XD we both have fun. Oh yes! Alias and this girl was also there. :)

Sekolah penat, Balik pun penat. Nak pindah lah katakan. Mengecat sini, mengecat sana... Huuuuuh =_=

Okay

Tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment